Welcome to Rural Health Care Incorporated!
Established in 1987, Rural Health Care, Inc. operates seven community based and one school based health center in seven central South Dakota communities. With health centers strategically located throughout central South Dakota, RHCI welcomes new and established patients alike and strives to meet the needs of the communities it serves including those areas or individuals that are underserved. Operating as a Federally Qualified Health Center, RHCI also offers a sliding scale fee program for those who financially qualify. True to our organizations mission of “assuring access to quality health care”, RHCI stands ready to meet the medical needs of central South Dakota.
- New patients welcome
- Open and staffed weekdays
- Extended hours
- Weekly on-site physician services
- Same day appointments available
- Walk-ins welcome
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid, & most third party insurances
- Sliding scale fee program for those who financially qualify